Monday 20 June 2011

Sick day with fluffy friend

So after having an awesome week in Orkney last week I have come down with a bug :( And not a very nice one either. Having been in bed for the last few days I ventured downstairs today to take up residence on the sofa, and one of the fluffier members of my family joined me to watch something epic, a bit of LOTR. . . . .


I have 2 cats as I think I mentioned in my first post, a fine looking beast called Alfie and his sister, the daft fluffy one, Indie. She is the funniest cat I think I have ever met, and quite kooky looking with her sticky out teeth and fluffy tail in a question  mark shape.
She likes to sleep in the most unladylike manner, on her back, belly in the air! I'm not sure if you can make it out of the photo that I took on my phone, but she was fully reclined with her head up by my feet and legs on my stomach, completely asleep!!!
I am sorting out my photos from orkney and will be posting them shortly when i'm feeling bit better.

What's your go to film or series when you are having a sick day?

2 comments:

  1. Oh darling! Wishing you better! So pleased you had such a lovely time in Orkney! Looking forward to seeing the photos. Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we thought our cat was big! :)
    Even the lamest movie seems good with a fluffy snoring friend on your belly :)

    x

    ReplyDelete