Tuesday 29 November 2011

So Yeah, things I love right now

My favourite things right now :










1. Florence and the machine - Cant stop listening to her new album, amazing :) I keep turning it load so that it feels like its going straight to my heart.
2. She is too fond of books tote - I would love this tote, might have to gift myself!
3. Wiggle dress - My pinterest is getting more and more clogged up with pictures of perfect wiggle dresses, I must find, or if it comes to it make myself one
4. Natural history - I am being inspired by nature at the moment, love these beautiful butterfly's
5. Amsterdam - Would love to book a trip here in the new year, I can just imagine myself cycling along the canals :)
6. Anthropology winter catalogue - Beautiful inspirational fashion photography
7. Kat Hepburn - What a legend, wish I could pull off her attitude :)

What have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment