Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday

I am very sleepy this afternoon, and am relaxing on my bed with a cup of tea and a delicious brownie!!
One of the best things about living in London is the multitude of diverse cultures. Around west London where I live there are big Indian comunitys. One of my close friends is Indian and is going back home next week, so last night we went Bollywood dancing for her leaving party :) I wish I had photos because it was so funny, we went to a place called Masti which was full of Indian family's having a good old time dancing away, and then us, a group with 7 white people, the only ones in the whole place!   I hope we didn't embarrass them too much with our dancing (!!) but I love it, it has such a happy upbeat tempo, and this is about the 3rd time I have been and I actually am starting to lean the words and dance moves to some songs now!
So in honour of my friend who is leaving to go back home I wanted to inject some bollywood into Musical Sundays with Jai Ho, the one song they didnt play last night much to our disappointment!


I hope you have all had a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment