Monday 23 April 2012

Napoli


We have been back from Italy a week now and I am decidedly Italy-sick.
We had such a amazing time, met some lovely people, ate some incredible food and saw some history.









I really love Naples city. I had heard before we went from some Italian friends of mine that people either love or hate it, but I thought it was really cool. It had a raw energy with its narrow streets with loads of people, washing hanging everywhere, graffiti covering the walls. I could have wondered the streets of the old town for hours.





And Pompei was impressive. Its massive, You forget that it was a town before the eruption, and a rich one at that.
I always suffer a bit from Post Holiday Blues but this time it was quite strong, I think its partly because we made some really amazing friends while we were there who looked after us, and where real kindred spirits.
I am trying to sort my life out today, get back into the swing of things, catch up on my blog-reader and hopefully do some designing for P.S later:)

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend:)
Happy Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh what lovely photos and what wonderful blue sky! I can totally understand why you would me missing it!

    Ps. I am late in letting you know but I have given you a blog award (see my blog for details) I know these things are not everyones cup of tea so feel free to ignore it if you wish, I will not be offended:) Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much wendy!!!! This is my first award, and I am chuffed to bits:) I'm not a hundred percent sure how they work, I do the random facts about me then pass it on?
      Jess x

      Delete
    2. Oh I am glad you like it! Basicaly the official rules are that you pass it on to 7 blogs you love and then tell 7 facts about you, but you can totally bend the rules, I think everybody does:)

      Delete
  2. do you have more pictures of the graffitis? if yes please contact me at submit@zupidesign.com. We are looking for photos for a book about graffiti we are doing it.
    regards,
    allan

    ReplyDelete