Tuesday 13 November 2012

Winter featuring Orla

So it happens every year, we reach November and suddenly all I want to do is curl up in my bed in my P.J's and hibernate till spring. Preferably wearing a vast array of woollen items. But then I pull myself together and try and find inspiration to get me back excited about clothes again. I was doing this today and remembered the Orla Kiely show from London Fashion week all the way back in the spring.
At that point no one is thinking abut winter dressing, but now its my perfect dressing inspiration.







All Via :Kris Atomic 

The setting of a Tea dance was just perfect. I wish I was one of these girls being twirled round in a pretty dress. And that makes me want to be a bit more creative dressing again. Inspiration at its purist.

Not to self: Buy some cute little T-bar shoes and glittery socks like the ones you had when you were 5.
Great, Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment