Wednesday 24 April 2013

Jewellery Inspiration - Africa

I'm sure some of you can remember I was in Ghana a few months ago over the Winter holidays.
It was AH-mazing as I'm sure you can imagine:)

I came home so inspired by all the sights, colours, smells and beautiful people.

The last few weeks I've spent finally using some of that inspiration and turning it into creation.
So in a few days I will be launching the Out Of Africa Pink Sunshine Summer collection:)

But before I show you guys the finished Jewellery I wanted to share some of the visual inspiration behind the pieces.



It really was the colours that had the biggest impact on me, it has made me dare to be a bit different and experiment with brighter tones than I have done before.


I cant wait to reveal the new collection on Friday:)
But until then I hope you are all having a fantastic week and 
Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment