Tuesday 24 September 2013

A/W13 Collection Inspiration


Today I wanted to share some of the inspiration behind the new pieces in the shop.




For this collection I was really inspired by:

Warm colours - Plum, Tan, Rose, colours that are found in nature and evoke the sense of warmth.
Folk Designs - As always I am inspired by the Scandinavian patterns and aesthetic especially in their folk designs. 
Nature - especially textures, woodland creatures and nature drawings like the ones of the moths above. I love moths:)
English Heritage - Tweed, Manor houses, Tea and everything else to do with the history of the nation I live in.

I really enjoyed making this collection. I can always tell that when I seem to be wearing the pieces non stop!!
It is small, but I am proud of it and it came together easily.
 I will be adding bits and pieces as the winter goes on so keep your eyes peeled:)
We had fun shooting a bit of a look book as well for Pink Sunshine and also my new project Sky & Sea, which is a mens accessory range! 
I am so excited to share this with you all and that's what I will be focusing on for the next couple of months, getting that up and running. 
Happy Tuesday everyone:)

Him: Sky & Sea  Her: Pink Sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment